Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cain And Able

Friday, we inherited another kitten. This kitten happens to be Kyan's brother. Unfortunately, they don't get along too well. So for the time that the kitten is here, he will be called Able.
You'll laugh when you get what I mean....
The names are from the Bible story of Cain And Able. Kyan's name is obviously spelled different, but that can be excused. In our story, Cain kills Able out of hatred? (Excuse me if I get my details wrong, I haven't read the story in a long time.) But in my story, Able is the one that hates Kyan. We are trying to change this, and make them get along. But they've really only known each other for a day. And Able will not be with us long, he's gonna be donated to the pound. :( He was too aggressive for his previous owner, and we don't have room for him here. We are enjoying him for the weekend, but come Monday he and Snoopie are heading to the pound. Yes, we are making Snoopie go along, we've been contemplating sending her for a long time and now that we already have to go down there, she's going too.

No comments:

Post a Comment